Terms and Conditions
By purchasing your MINI BUS pass to the Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park, for use during the Royal Ascot Races 19th-23rd June 2018, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. By booking your mini bus pass for the Royal Ascot Tennis Club, during the Royal Ascot Races, you confirm the mini bus you are booking, is a Maximum 16 seater mini bus. Bringing a larger mini bus will not allow you entry to the car park. The AA Traffic control do not allow larger vehicles to drive to the High Street during Royal Ascot week, so you will not be allowed through the traffic to reach the car park entrance. By booking your mini bus pass, you agree that it is your responsibility to bring the correct mini bus to meet the driving restrictions in place.
2. Royal Ascot Tennis Club mini bus car park holders must arrive between 9.30am-1.45pm on date of pass.
3. Mini buses must enter via the entrance of Ascot Racecourse car park 5, and show pass to the gate marshalls. Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park holders must then proceed to the Royal Ascot Tennis Club. Directions are provided with your pass.
4. Pass holders must park your Mini Bus in the Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park only. Your pass does NOT permit you to park in the Racecourse car park 5 (located in front of the tennis club car park).
5. Passes must be displayed in the windscreen of your mini bus at all times.
6. Passes are valid for use only on the day requested and printed on the pass.
7. Mini buses must have exited the Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park by 10.30pm on the date of pass.
8. We prefer mini bus drivers to stay with the bus during the races. If the driver is not staying with the mini bus, then mini buses are left at the owners risk. Royal Ascot Tennis Club does not accept any responsibility for damage caused to your vehicles (other than damage by the negligence of the Royal Ascot Tennis Club, and club officials).
9. Cancellation Policy:
9.a. You may cancel your mini bus parking pass for a 75% refund, by returning the pass before the 16th June 2018. No cancellations will be accepted after this date.
9.b. In the event of the Royal Ascot Races being cancelled then a full refund will be granted to all pass holders by the 1st August 2018.