Terms and Conditions
By purchasing your pass to the Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park, for use during the Royal Ascot Races 20th-24th June 2017, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park holders must arrive between 9.30am-1.45pm on date of pass.
2. Cars must enter via the entrance of Ascot Racecourse car park 5, and show pass to the gate marshalls. Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park holders must then proceed to the Royal Ascot Tennis Club. Directions are provided with your pass.
3. Pass holders must park cars in the Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park only. Your pass does NOT permit you to park in the racecourse car park 5 (located in front of the Tennis Club car park).
4. Passes must be displayed in the windscreen of your car at all times.
5. Passes are valid for use only on the day requested and printed on the pass.
6. Cars must have exited the Royal Ascot Tennis Club car park by 10.30pm on the date of pass.
7. Cars are left at the owners risk. Royal Ascot Tennis Club does not accept any responsibility for damage caused to your vehicles (other than damage by the negligence of the Royal Ascot Tennis Club, and club officials).
8. Cancellation Policy:
8.a. You may cancel your car parking pass for a 75% refund, by returning the pass before the 16th June 2017. No cancellations will be accepted after this date.
8.b. In the event of the Royal Ascot Races being cancelled then a full refund will be granted to all pass holders by the 1st August 2017.